We went to Jupiters last night. Jupiters is like a high class Chuck E Cheese. I don't love it, but it's in our town. :)
Bowling

Aunt Lynne bought him a I'm 3 button.


Playing Skii Ball

Playing air hockey

Jameson enjoying his cousins

LOL! He needed some cheese on his pizza...he took the cap off and ened up with THIS!

Singing Happy Birthday

Mr. Smurf!

Opening MORE presents! Please pay no attention the the ROLLY MOM helping him! Makes me wanna PUKE!

His FAVORITE gift! Camera! He was up until 10 pm taking pictures of the DARK.

the OCTO battle he's been talking about for WEEKS!
]
Tag

We listen to Lady Antubellem a lot and one of thier new songs is "perfect day" He said to me while we were listening to it on the way home, "Mommy, my birthday was the perfect day." Makes all that I do SO worth it!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Birthday Party #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment