Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day and Birthday Party #3

We didn't do too much for Valentines day.  I got the boys SUPER cute shirts and Jameson got a few straw cups, a stacking toy, and Jackson got an MP3 player (the kids LOVES music) and a new book for his Tag.  I had the best day with my mini, medium, and big Valentines.  Gosh, I really do LOVE being the only girl in the house!!!
Jameson and his cups!
Photobucket
Jackson already using his MP3 player
Photobucket
Mini and Big Valentine...showing off Mini's shirt!
Photobucket
The best pic I got of my medium Valentine's shirt.  He's going to be breaking some hearts I tell ya!
Photobucket


I think Jackson had is FINAL birthday party of 2010.  Rang in being 3 with 3 real parties and 5 total treats/candles/singing.  I HOPE he has had his fill.  He is already talking about brothers party!
He got some great gifts...the gift I am most looking forward to is Swimming Lessons.  He and Jameson will start them in late March.  It really is an excellent gift since we are in the water/pool darn near ALL summer long! 

Photobucket
It's ROOTBEER!
Photobucket
Check out the new Spiderman Bike...can't WAIT to get it on the DRY streets!
Photobucket

0 comments: