Long standing tradition! Egg and basket hunt at Papa and JuJu's. This has been going on every year since I was about 15. It is really a lot of fun for the kids...well...I get in to it too. :)
Cousin Kyle and the Boys
Let the hunt begin!!!
Look at all those eggs!!
Lets sit down and count em...
...or dump em!
52 egg pick up. :)
Emptying those eggs!
Showing off his goodies to the big kids.
Jackson's Basket minus the golf set
Jameson's basket. He wasn't happy that there was nothing in his sippy cups.
Playing GOLF!
Hunting is HARD WORK!!!
Enjoying the warmth with JuJu after lunch
I just realized...and now I'm sad...that I didn't get our Annual Easter Egg Hunt picutre with all of the hunters. :(






















1 comments:
It looks like SO much fun! I never really did anything like that when I was little - I would have LOVED it! I like the picture of Jameson bum up in his crib - adorable!
Post a Comment