Friday, April 9, 2010

Pre-Easter festivities

WOW!  Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  The last time I came to blog, the blog was down and I've forgoten to come back.  All of these pictures are also on Facebook so sorry if you've seen them twice.

Grandma JuJu invited us to the Crestwood Park Easter Egg hunt the weekend before Easter.  They boys had a blast!
Jackson has started chewing gum.  You can see in most all of these pictures that he's really "working" that gum.  LOL

Waiting patiently for the hunt to begin


Hurry Hurry get some EGGS!!!
Their baskets are full!!
Swinging at the park after the hunt
After the hunt, we went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny.  :)  Jameson did NOT love him!
They gave out these cute little head bands...

LOL  Jackson found this belt for an old pair of shorts and turned into RAMBO

0 comments: