Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

Wow...do I have some PARTY animals!! We went to PaPa and JuJu's for a get together. It was a lot of fun. We ate lots of yummy food, played Wii and Xbox, and then watched the ballS drop. I say ballS because we watched the 11:00 New York ball drop as I didn't think the boys would make it...I was WRONG! They were both still up and going at 12:00 am. Good thing they slept in the next morning.


This is where Jameson was when the midnight ball dropped.  He was TIRED!!!

Jackson with his sparkling grape juice after the ball dropped.





As I think about the past year, I just cannot believe how amazingly blessed my life is. I have the world’s most wonderful husband, and the 2 most INCREDIBLE children in the entire world and a great group of family and friends that I would be LOST without! Thank you ALL for being such a wonderful part of our lives! Each of you make such an impact!.

0 comments: