When do they start? I was hoping it wasn't going to be for a while…but I think they are happening now. Jackson woke up last night at about 10:45 screaming, sweating and shaking. He would run to the door, then run back to his bed like he wanted to get in to it, but couldn't. He did this about 3 times and then we went to the bathroom where he sat and sat for about 10 minutes saying he needed to go potty but wouldn't go. I put him back to bed, opened his closet door more and he was fine. At 4:45 am he again woke up screaming and said "Mommy I swallowed." I of course ran in there and got him, put him into our bed. I then went to the kitchen, grabbed the HUGE Tupperware bowl and a towel thinking he was going to start puking any moment. THANKFULLY, he didn't throw up, but the only explanation I can come up with regarding all of this is nightmares. He has also been saying every night before bed that he doesn't "like his new room or his new bed!" UGH…the bed and the room are almost a year old to him. I wonder, I wonder, I wonder! I KNOW that tonight it's DADDY'S TURN!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Nightmares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment