Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing and learning!

Our Sunday was very quiet!  We'd planned on going to see the Princess and the Frog, but due to too many people being unavailable, we post poned it. 
Instead, we played school! I found a great website for preschool activities, and printed of a few of them. He was more into coloring than learning, but I'm ok with that. We did talk about the lines MOMMY was drawing. :)


All set and ready to go with his new (actually from LAST Christmas) Spiderman Pencils.
He told me "I got a bran new sharp pencil an a bran new raser (eraser) and I'm ready for big kids school." LOL He is SO ecstatic about Big Kids School!!!


And his Ligthning McQueen markers

Tracing over the connected lines that Mommy drew.

The finished product.  He put lots of icing on his icecream cone.  It was a letter connect the dot A-I.

His roller coster he drew on the back.  Jackson:  "I'm buildin a rollercoaster.  Hum let me see something is missing.  Hum let me think.  I know seatbelt.  Let me draw a seatbelt."  The middle lines are the seatbelt. 

Working hard on his J's. "You go down, around, and cross the top"  Thanks to YaYa for teaching that!  He forgets the around so tt's more like a T...but an A for effort!

Jameson was sitting on my lap watching very intensely. I think Jackson was most likely telling him "you can't color, you're too little." He does that OFTEN!

All done...time to pack up!

0 comments: